Charli Kaye Banks

Charli Kaye Banks

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Too much fun...

I love my playmat...It's so cool!!!
Ooo...What does that do???

This is very interesting... Hmm... I had to take a nap after playing b/c Mommy said I was tired...but obviously I wasn't!!! Momma decided to take some pics to show everyone how big I'm getting... I don't think I have a double chin...What do you think? I'm tired of taking pics...but Momma keeps telling me to smile...
So I decided to "kinda" smile to get her to stop... Here I am getting ready for my FIRST church service... Daddy forgot to inform me & Momma that church service times changed... So we spent my FIRST church service outside the sanctuary b/c it was OVER when we got there... But...at least me and Momma looked GOOD!!! Now I'm a little embarrassed about this pic but Mommy put them on here anyway...This is what I look like when Daddy picks out my clothes & dresses me WITHOUT Momma!!!Mommy told Daddy to take a picture with me so that I wouldn't feel so bad about what I was wearing...(lets face it Daddy's not the most fashion forward)

2 comments:

  1. Charli is so cute! (even if her clothes don't match!) Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the pictures of her! She will really enjoy Colorado Springs.

    ReplyDelete