Charli Kaye Banks

Charli Kaye Banks

Monday, January 4, 2010

I am so Blessed!

Greetings All-

I know that it has been a while since I last updated the blog but I have been keeping Mommy VERY busy.

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! My Aunt Sissy, Aunt Gina, Gamma, Cousin Lauren & Cousin Emily came up to see us. We went to Daddy's cousin's house and cabin for our Thanksgiving feast. Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Sissy, Cousin Lauren & Emily got to go sleading. I didn't get to go b/c I fell asleep with Gamma. It was so much fun! But I did get to go to Santa's Workshop! I even got to sit in Santa' lap.
After Thanksgiving we decided to take it easy for a couple of weeks. But we didn't rest long b/c me & Mommy left for Arkansas December 9th. Before we made it home we took a short detour to Texas to see my NEW cousin Emma. I was so excited to meet her. I know that we are going to have SO MUCH fun in the years to come.

We then headed off to Arkansas. While we were in Arkansas I got dedicated! It was so much fun. I got to stand on stage with Mommy & Daddy and got to see a lot of my family!
After my dedication I got to hang out with all of my family. It was so much fun to see all of my cousins!
Once Daddy got to Arkansas we headed off to Shreveport to see our BBC family. Mommy & Daddy had so much fun getting to see all of their friends again! And I had a BLAST hanging out with PaPa T & JuJu!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Mommy & Daddy keep saying that they are truly BLESSED to have such a wonderful family. We had so much fun and I can't believe it's already over but it was definitly a BLAST. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment