Charli Kaye Banks

Charli Kaye Banks

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Charli Kaye is 7 months!!!





Well the last few weeks have been EXTREMELY busy...I have kept Momma on her toes!!!
For the past month or so I have been saying..."MaaaMmmmAaaa" when I cry; however, Daddy said this didn't count so just to show them I could do it I said "Momma" on Sunday. We were visiting friends from Shreveport (in Winter Park) and they ALL heard me so Daddy couldn't deny it anymore!
I have also been trying to crawl...I am VERY close. I can go backward without any problems but it is the forward direction that I am trying to figure out. (Sometimes I use my head to help.) Hopefully when I go visit my Pa, NeNe, PaPa D, Nanny, & Gamma I will be able to crawl so that I can explore!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! It's so fun that she's almost crawling! I love that she has all those toys, but she's playing with the passi clip! Hope you guys are doing well. Do you guys have a trip to AR planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are planning to go to ark march 15-29th!
    my mom is on spring break so she wants us down there...so of course she "sprung" for the ticket!!! Gotta love grandma's

    ReplyDelete