Charli Kaye Banks

Charli Kaye Banks

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Charli Kaye Walking

Yesterday when I was folding the laundry Charli Kaye crawled over to me and accidentally pushed the laundry basket (basket on wheels) and it moved. I didn't think anything about it until she stood up and grabbed it with both hands and started walking across the kitchen. I recorded her walking through the house with the laundry basket & then decided that she needed a REAL walker rather than her bootleg one! When she saw the walker last night she got so excited and just took off through the house and down the hall. I can't believe how big she is getting!!!



This year has been the best year of my life & I know that it is only going to get better! God has blessed me with such a beautiful & healthy family & I can not thank him ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment